We are recruiting for a variety of roles across two restaurants that are renowned for their wonderful produce and consistent quality. These are fantastic opportunities for candidates with a desire to work somewhere truly unique.
This restaurant has earned a stunning reputation for both its fresh, seasonal and locally sourced menu, outstanding levels of service and quality. As the business continues to grow, we are looking for a Sous Chef who is passionate about food and where and how it is produced.
You will be working with a small, intimate, capable team, who are equally passionate about their work, the business and driving performance.
The ideal candidate for this position will;
• Have a relevant experience of working in a professional kitchen with previous experience in a similar role
• Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customers service
• Be performance driven and detail orientated
• Have the ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
• Work well in a team and help to drive performance and standards in the restaurant
• Be flexible with regards to hours, you will be required to work early shifts, evenings and weekends
• Work as part of the team
• Have excellent self-presentation
• Be able to communicate well and have a good command of the English language
• Hold a relevant professional qualification, including Level 1 Food Hygiene
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Staff Discount
• Food safety and hygiene training
• Free meals (On Shift)
• Development and promotion opportunities
If you are reliable, keen to progress your career and passionate the business of food, please apply using the link provided. We will require recent employment references so include these on your CV but will only contact these if you are successful.
Interviews are taking place immediately
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org