Chef de Partie
£8.50- 9.00 per hour depending on experience
40 hours per week
This restaurant has earned a stunning reputation for both its fresh, seasonal and locally sourced menu, outstanding levels of service and quality. As the business continues to grow, we are looking for Chefs de Partie who are passionate about food and where and how it is produced.
You will be working with a small, intimate, capable team, who are equally passionate about their work, The business and driving performance.
As a Chef de Partie you will be given the opportunity to shine and show off your skill set, as well as develop and train further to gain specialised knowledge and expertise in our kitchens.
You will carry out a range of food preparation and detailed cooking methods under the supervision of a Sous Chef. You will be responsible for a section and the commis chefs training under you. You may be required to rotate through sections when needed. As Chef de Partie you need to be organised and hands on with exceptional attention to detail and the passion to go the extra mile.
The ideal candidate for this position will;
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a professional kitchen with previous experience in a similar role
• Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customers service
• Be performance driven and detail orientated
• Have the ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
• Work well in a team and help to drive performance and standards in the restaurant
• Be flexible with regards to hours, you will be required to work early shifts, evenings and weekends
• Work as part of the team and delegate appropriately
• Have excellent self-presentation
• Be able to communicate well and have a good command of the English language
• Hold a relevant professional qualification, including Level 1 Food Hygiene
What we offer:
• Competitive hourly rates
• Staff Discount
• Food safety and hygiene training
• Free meals (On Shift)
• Development and promotion opportunities
If you are reliable, keen to progress your career and passionate the business of food, please apply using the link provided. We will require recent employment references so include these on your CV but will only contact these if you are successful.
Interviews are taking place immediately
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org