Our client operate and manage two chalets, and 12 apartments in central Meribel, we are looking for capable chalet staff to take a key part in the team to co-ordinate the delivery of catered chalet holidays, and ensure the smooth running of our instructor and performance courses.
We will require a period in our Exeter based HQ (October and November), prior to heading out to Meribel from December 2014 – April 2015.
- Assist HQ team in any sales and marketing – dependent on applicant
- Ensure a high level of accommodation management
- Oversee menu plans
- Oversee menu plans, and food budgets
- Manage weekly food shops
- Deliver a high level of customer service from the chalet team
- Regular cleaning, and chalet maintenance
Essential Skills and Experience
- A competent chef
- At least one season’s chalet work experience
- A confident skier/snowboarder
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A natural interest in marketing and social media
- A keen photographer and videographer
Competitive, with bonus opportunities , travel, insurance, accommodation, 3V season pass etc (a standard alpine package).
If you are interested in the position, please send in your CV and covering letter to James at email@example.com