HTM, the largest Independent property management company in Niseko, Hokkaido is looking for an experienced travel professional to join our International Reservations team.
The position supports the organization to achieve accommodation sales targets through the provision of informed, accurate and friendly sales and service via the telephone and e-mail to Travel Agents, direct enquirers and on-line channels.
- Energetic and passionate about Niseko and the ski travel industry
- Knowledge of Niseko
- Business Level written and spoken English
- Fluency in Cantonese or Japanese
- Professional, courteous and friendly telephone manner that supports the creation of positive impressions with agents and guests.
- Well developed written communication skills that facilitate clear and accurate responses to queries and/or provision of quotes.
- Well organised and high attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team in order to effectively share and complete tasks and provide service coverage where required.
- Computer operating skills Microsoft Office Suite (essential) with reservations systems experience (preferred).
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
Employment Period: year round
Employment Status: 12 months full time contract
There will be the opportunity to change to a permanent contract after 12 months.
Base Annual Salary: 2.5 to 3.4 million yen, depending on experience and language abilities. Staff will be enrolled in the Japanese Health, Social and Employment insurance systems, as per Japanese law. HT Holidays will pay 50% of those insurance costs.
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (5x 8 hour shifts)
Staff Accommodation: available
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com