HT Holidays is the largest portfolio of holiday accommodation in Niseko with over 800 beds in condominium and resort homes all located in Hirafu village - Central Niseko.
HT Holidays is part of the Hokkaido Tourism Management Group based exclusively in Central Niseko.
We are looking for an energetic and professional Hotel Manager to lead the delivery of Hotel Services to our year round holiday Guests.
The position is responsible for:
- maximising the operational efficiency of the HT Holidays operations.
- delivery of the brand promise to HT Holidays international and Japanese Guests.
- leading a year round team of 10 staff, increasing to around 35 in winter.
- Energetic and passionate and sound knowledge about Niseko and the ski travel industry.
- Experience leading a team within a hotel or holidays accommodation operation.
- Skills and experience in operations planning, forecasting, recruitment and budgeting.
- Problem solving skills and the ability effectively resolve issues and develop processes and procedures to improve outcomes.
- Demonstrated the ability to lead and maximise performance of individuals and teams through effective communication of objectives and expectations, provision of effective feedback, recognition and coaching.
- Relationship management skills to develop new, and maintenance of existing, supplier relationships to ensure the delivery of services in accordance with contracts.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and reservations systems experience.
- Native level written and spoken English and fluency in Japanese.
Employment Period: Full Time
Starting Date: flexible from around March/April, 2016.
Base Annual Salary: from 5.4 million yen per annum.
Location: Hirafu village - Central Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Staff Accommodation: available
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com