HT Holidays is the largest portfolio of holiday accommodation in Niseko with over 800 beds in condominium and resort homes all located in Hirafu village - Central Niseko.
HT Holidays is part of the Hokkaido Tourism Management Group based exclusively in Central Niseko.
The position is responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of the Guest Services team to ensure service standards are maintained and exceeded.
- Customer service skills that support the delivery of superior Guest Services gained in the hospitality/service industry.
- Team management, recruitment and training skills to effectively oversee the diverse range of duties required.
- Able to follow and setup service and booking procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of all Guest Services offered.
- IT system knowledge to setup, generate and read all operating reports and management systems to effectively manage operations.
- A sound working knowledge of HTM policies, operating procedures, service standards, products and Guests Services provided.
- A current knowledge of the type of facilities, services and tourist information pertaining to a ski resort.
- Sales/retail skills to up-sell Guest Services and related party products.
- Computer operating skills - Microsoft Office Suite (essential) and Property Management Systems (desirable).
- Bi-lingual English and Japanese spoken (desirable).
Employment Status: Full Time
Starting Date: flexible from around March/April, 2016.
Base Annual Salary: from 3.6 million yen, depending on experience and skills.
Location: Hirafu village - Central Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org