HT Holidays is the largest portfolio of holiday accommodation in Niseko with over 800 beds in condominium and resort homes all located in Hirafu village - Central Niseko.
HT Holidays is part of the Hokkaido Tourism Management Group based exclusively in Central Niseko.
We are looking for an energetic and professional Front Desk Manager to lead Front Desk team and operations to our year round holiday Guests.
The position is responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of the Front Desk team to ensure service standards are maintained and exceeded.
- Team management, recruitment and training skills to effectively oversee the activities of the Front Desk team.
- Customer service skills that support the delivery of superior Guest Services gained in the hospitality/service industry.
- Telephone/email manner and customer service skills to professionally and courteously respond to a culturally diverse range of customers.
- Experience in handling and balancing Guest accounts and Front Desk cash handling.
- Able to process OTA accommodation reservations from multiple sources.
- IT system knowledge to generate and read all operating reports to effectively manage the shift.
- A sound working knowledge of HTM policies, operating procedures, service standards, products and Guests Services provided.
- Able to work as part of a team in order to effectively share and complete tasks and provide service coverage where required.
- A current knowledge of the type of facilities, services and tourist information pertaining to a ski resort.
- Computer operating skills - Microsoft Office Suite (essential)
- Native level written and spoken Japanese and fluency in English.
Employment Status: Full Time
Starting Date: flexible from around March/April, 2016.
Base Annual Salary: from 3.6 million yen per year, depending on experience and skills.
Location: Hirafu village - Central Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com